Montreal, Quebec, June 9, 2022 – Ivanhoé Cambridge is proud to announce the opening of FLEX, its brand-new flexible office solution for tenants of PVM, its iconic business campus in Montreal. Leveraging WeWork’s hospitality and management expertise, PVM tenants will now have the opportunity to utilize new amenity-rich space, whether they want to hold meetings on ad hoc basis in an inspiring environment, expand their office space temporarily or benefit from innovative technologies for brainstorming or training.
On the 29th floor of 1 PVM, the 1,000 m2 (11,000 ft2) space provides a variety of flexible work areas such as modular meeting spaces for up to 50 people, co-working rooms, relaxation areas and casual spaces conducive to collaboration and creativity.
FLEX at a glance
The many spaces and services include the following:
- A lounge and a reception area with coffee and hot beverages.
- Flexible rooms that can be booked by the hour, day, week or month. Reservations are made convenient through WeWork’s proprietary digital platform: WeWork Workplace
- WeWork Community Staff onsite to bring the signature WeWork hospitality-driven experience to PVM tenants and help facilitate a seamless workday experience for occupants.
- Videoconferencing systems are available in every room to facilitate the evolving needs of face-to-face and hybrid meetings.
- A unique meeting environment for immersive collaboration, thanks to the X2O OneRoomTM experience, an interactive technology that optimizes the experience of remote participants during hybrid meetings with state-of-the-art camera tracking and collaborative tools, including an interactive whiteboard that can be used to create polls and working groups.
- Co-ordination of team meals and other personalized touches by La Conciergerie, whose services are offered exclusively to PVM Campus workers to simplify their daily lives.
- The Jardin Inspira, a green space that has a breathtaking view of the city and is geared to human connection and encounters, with areas for relaxation and casual meetings.
“With the FLEX at PVM, we’re taking another step forward into the workplaces of tomorrow. As the office experience becomes a must in a hybrid work environment that is becoming more widespread, we’re proud to offer a flexible, user-centric, next-generation environment. In line with our tenants’ new reality, this differentiated offer provides distinctive, flexible and adaptable spaces and services that combine quality, functionality, sustainability and wellness” mentioned Annik Desmarteau, Vice President, Offices, Québec, Ivanhoé Cambridge.
“We are especially proud of the opening of FLEX, which will be a laboratory where we can test new tools and technologies, anticipate the future of office, and keep pace with rapidly changing tenant needs. Our customers are using the office not only as a collaboration forum, but also as an essential tool for the attraction and retention of talent. It is imperative that, as an owner, we help to create a human and user-friendly approach, to ensure an elevated, bespoke, and attentive level of service for our customers and their employees – who are at the centre of everything we do” added Jonathan Pearce, Executive Vice President, Leasing and Development, Ivanhoé Cambridge.
“WeWork’s partnership with Ivanhoé Cambridge – our first amenity project for a leading landlord in Canada – represents the best of two industries coming together to create a first-class, hospitality driven workplace experience that meets the needs of our new world of work. Being able to offer the ability to drop into turnkey, inspiring workspaces has become a top priority for both tenants and employees as they seek environments that spark engagement and collaboration” mentioned Peter Greenspan, Global Head of Real Estate, WeWork.
Local designers and artists in the spotlight
The space as a whole and the collaboration spaces were designed by the firm VAD Designers d’espaces, while the informal workspaces were developed by HUMÀ DESIGN + ARCHITECTURE of Montreal. Ivanhoé Cambridge commissioned MASSIVart, a Montreal art consultancy and production agency, to elevate the design of the FLEX space. The result is an enveloping and inviting atmosphere with elegant artworks by Montreal artists, all in light and bright colours.
Photos of the FLEX are available here.